current location :home>People
Prof. Zhu graduated from Tsinghua University in 2011. She has more than 50 publications in Journals such as Advanced Materials, Advanced Functional Materials, Advanced Optical Materials, The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, Scientific Reports, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Nanoscale, Applied Physics Letters and etc. with H-index 18 and over 1200 citations. Prof. Zhu also values the real use of technologies. She has 17 granted patents and has commercialized 6 of them, products including thermal interface materials, heat spreaders and heat transfer/thermal properties analyzers are sold worldwide.
• Sept. 2006 – July 2011: Ph.D., Materials Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
• Sept. 2002 – July 2006: B. E., Materials Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
• Sept. 1999 – July 2002: National Science Trial Class Directly under the Ministry of Education, Shanghai, China
• June 2020 – Now: Research Professor, School of Microelectronics, Southern University of Science and Technology
• May 2019 – Now: Doctoral Supervisor (Physics, Mechanical Engineering), Southern University of Science and Technology
• Mar. 2017 – June 2020: Associate Professor, College of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Southern University of Science and Technology
• Jan. 2016 – Feb. 2017: Senior Research Associate, Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University
• Sept. 2014 – Oct. 2015: Visiting Scholar, Centre for Magnetic Recording Research, University of California, San Diego
• Feb. 2012 – Feb. 2015: Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China
• Sept. 2011–Feb. 2012: Research Associate, Department of Physics, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HK
• May 2009 – Feb. 2010: Research Assistant, Department of Physics, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HK
（1）Micro- and nano- scale heat transfer measurement and simulation
Algorithm for accurate measuring in-plane thermal conductivity
Technology for simultaneous measurement of thermal diffusivity, conductivity and capacity
Single droplet thermal analysis system for spray combustion synthesis
（2）Preparation of thermal management materials
Graphene-based energy storable heat spreader
High performance polymer based thermal interface materials
High thermal conductive fibrous film
（3）Preparation of devices and equipments
Heat exchanger used in respirators
VC (vapor chamber) performance test and reliability evaluation
（4）Overall thermal management solution
Second Prize of Shenzhen Technological Invention Award
Guangdong Special Support Program for High-level Talents (Young Talent Award of Science and Technology Innovation)
Shenzhen Peacock Plan (Type C)
Leading talents in Nanshan District
1.Chen, Anqi #; Wu, Yanyan#; Zhou, Shaoxin #; Xu, Wenxue; Jiang, Wenlong; Lv, You; Guo, Wei; Chi, Keyu; Sun, Qi; Fu, Tingting; Xie, Tingting; Zhu, Yuan * and Liang, Xin-gang, Highly Thermal Conductive Polymer Chains with Reactive Groups: A Step Towards True Application. Materials Advances (Accepted).
2.Chen, Zhiyang; Zhu, Yuan*; Duan, Qiyao; Chen, Anqi; Tang, Zikang, Spray-combustion synthesis of indium tin oxide nanopowder, Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2019, 102(1): 42~47.
3.Zhao, Chengchun; Zhu, Yuan*; Chen, Li; Zhou, Shaoxin; Su, Yuquan; Ji, Xu; Chen, Anqi; Gui, Xuchun; Tang Zikang; Liu, Zhaowei, Multi-layer nanoarrays sandwiched by anodized aluminium oxide membranes: an approach to an inexpensive, reproducible, highly sensitive SERS substrate, Nanoscale, 2018.09.14, 10(34): 16278~16283.
4.Su, Longxing; Zhu, Yuan; Xu, Xiaojie; Chen, Hongyu; Tang, Zikang; Fang, Xiaosheng, back-to-back symmetric Schottky type UVA photodector based on ternary alloy BeZnO, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2018.6.23, 6(29): 7776~7782
5.Chen, Anqi; Zhu, Hai; Wu, Yanyan; Chen, Mingming; Zhu, Yuan; Gui, Xuchun; Tang, Zikang, Beryllium-Assisted p-Type Doping for ZnO Homojunction Light-Emitting Devices, Advanced Functional Materials, 2016.3.29, 26(21):3696~3702.
6.Su, Yu Quan; Zhu, Yuan*; Yong, Dingyu; Chen, Mingming; Su, Longxing; Chen, Anqi; Wu, Yanyan; Pan, Bicai; Tang, Zikang, Enhanced Exciton Binding Energy of ZnO by Long-Distance Perturbation of Doped Be Atoms, Journal Of Physical Chemistry Letters, 2016.4.21, 7(8): 1484~1489.
7.Zhu, Yuan, Heat-loss modified Angstrom method for simultaneous measurements of thermal diffusivity and conductivity of graphite sheets: The origins of heat loss in Angstrom method, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2015.9.30, 92: 784~791.
8.Zhao, Chengchun; Zhu, Yuan*; Su, Yuquan; Guan, Zhaoyun; Chen, Anqi; Ji, Xu; Gui, Xuchun; Xiang, Rong; Tang, Zikang, Tailoring Plasmon Resonances in Aluminium Nanoparticle Arrays Fabricated Using Anodic Aluminium Oxide, Advanced Optical Materials, 2015.2, 3(2): 248~256
9.Ji, Xu; Zhu, Yuan*;Chen, Mingming; Su, Longxing; Chen, Anqi; Gui, Xuchun; Xiang, Rong; Tang, Zikang, The modulation of grain boundary barrier in ZnMgO/ZnO heterostructure by surface polar liquid, Scientific Reports, 2014.2.25,4
10.Su, Longxing; Zhu, Yuan*,#; Yong, Dingyu; Chen, Mingming; Ji, Xu; Su, Yuquan; Gui, Xuchun; Pan, Bicai; Xiang, Rong; Tang, Zikang, Wide Range Bandgap Modulation Based on ZnO-based Alloys and Fabrication of Solar Blind UV Detectors with High Rejection Ratio, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014.8.27, 6(16): 14152~14158
11.Chen, Mingming; Zhu, Yuan*; Su, Longxing; Zhang, Quanlin; Chen, Anqi; Ji, Xu; Xiang, Rong; Gui, Xuchun; Wu, Tianzhun; Pan, Bicai; Tang, Zikang, Formation behavior of BexZn1-xO alloys grown by plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy, Applied Physics Letters, 2013.5.20, 102(20).