current location :home>People
Dr. ZHAO Changhui currently serves as assistant professor at Southern University of Science and Technology. He is mainly engaged in metal oxide semiconductor gas sensor related research, including gas sensing material modification, sensing mechanism analysis, and MEMS gas sensor design. At present, he has published more than 40 academic papers.
September 2011-June 2016, School of Physical Science and Technology, Lanzhou University, Condensed Matter Physics, Ph.D.
August 2007-June 2011, Bachelor of Science in Materials Physics, School of Physical Science and Technology, Lanzhou University
November 2018-present: Research Assistant Professor, School of Microelectronics, Southern University of Science and Technology
June 2016 - November 2018: Postdoctor, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology,
Gas sensing of metal oxide semiconductors, including doping, modification, heterojunction structure, array structure and core-shell structure of nanomaterials, and analyzing its sensing enhancement mechanism. In recent years, MEMS gas sensor related work has been gradually carried out, including the design of self-heating electrodes, test circuits and identification algorithms.
1. Changhui Zhao*, H. Gong, G. Niu, F. Wang*. Electrospun Ca-doped In2O3 nanotubes for ethanol detection with enhanced sensitivity and selectivity, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 299 (2019) 126946.
2. G. Niu, Changhui Zhao*, H. Gong, Z. Yang, X. Leng, F. Wang*. NiO nanoparticle-decorated SnO2 nanosheets for ethanol sensing with enhanced moisture resistance, Microsystems & Nanoengineering 5 (2019) 21.
3. Changhui Zhao, J. Bai, H. Gong, S. Liu*, F. Wang*. Tailorable morphology of core-shell nanofibers with surface wrinkles for enhanced gas-sensing properties, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 1 (2018) 6357-6367.
4. Changhui Zhao, H. Gong, W. Lan, R. Ramachandran, H. Xu, S. Liu*, F. Wang*. Facile synthesis of SnO2 hierarchical porous nanosheets from graphene oxide sacrificial scaffolds for high-performance gas sensors, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 258 (2018) 492-500.
5. H. Gong, Changhui Zhao*, F. Wang*. On-chip growth of SnO2/ZnO core-shell nanosheet arrays for ethanol detection, IEEE Electron Device Letters, 39 (2018) 1065-1068.
6. Changhui Zhao, W. Lan, H. Gong, J. Bai, R. Ramachandran, S. Liu*, F. Wang*. Highly sensitive acetone-sensing properties of Pt-decorated CuFe2O4 nanotubes prepared by electrospinning, Ceramics International, 44 (2018) 2856-2863.
7. Changhui Zhao, J. Bai, B. Huang, Y. Wang, J. Zhou*, E. Xie*. Grain refining effect of calcium dopants on gas-sensing properties of electrospun α-Fe2O3 nanotubes, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 231 (2016) 552-560.
8. Changhui Zhao, B. Huang, W. Fu, J. Chen, J. Zhou*, E. Xie*. Fabrication of porous nanosheet-based Co3O4 hollow nanocubes for electrochemical capacitors with high rate capability, Electrochimica Acta, 178 (2015) 555-563.
9. Changhui Zhao, B. Huang, E. Xie*, J. Zhou*, Z. Zhang. Improving gas-sensing properties of electrospun In2O3 nanotubes by Mg acceptor doping, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 207 (2014) 313-320.
10. Changhui Zhao, W. Hu, Z. Zhang, J. Zhou, X. Pan, E. Xie*. Effects of SnO2 additives on nanostructure and gas-sensing properties of α-Fe2O3 nanotubes, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 195 (2014) 486-493.